January 19, 2018 In General
Lenten Small Faith Communities
- Joseph Parish is sponsoring Small Church Communities during Lent.
- Small Church Communities typically consists of 8-10 parishioners.
- Gatherings are at a host house once a week for an hour and an half.
- Goal is be drawn more deeply into the heart of Christ through reflection on next Sunday’s readings.
- Small Church Communities will run February 14 and continue through Lent.
- The format for these Small Church Communities will follow the program in Formed.org entitled ‘Opening the Word’, a Lenten scripture reflection program.
- There is no cost.
- Contact Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org –or-
- Sign up after masses Jan 28 or Feb 4.