Men’s Day of Recollection-Lent 2017
Come join fellow men of St Joseph’s Parish for a day of prayer and fellowship at St. Dominic High School. This year’s topic is The Spiritual and Corporal Works of Mercy,
Presented by Msgr. Callahan, This is a great way to bring more meaning to your Lenten Reflection.
- Welcome & morning prayer led by Msgr. Callahan
- The Spiritual & Corporal Works of Mercy presented by Msgr. Callahan
- Question & Answer with Msgr. Callahan
- Quiet Time
- Opportunities for the Sacrament of Reconciliation & Eucharistic Adoration
- Breakfast, lunch & fellowship
Cost: $35.00 includes light breakfast, refreshments, lunch and a copy of study/reflection materials as our gift. Any remaining funds will be donated to St Dominic. For financial assistance please contact any committee member–we will not turn anyone away who wants to attend.
Please contact Doug Bauche (636-300-0044, email@example.com), Jim Henke (636-294-7108, firstname.lastname@example.org). or Matt Lenzenhuber (636-448-7786, email@example.com) if you have any questions.
To sign up, complete registration form and return to the Parish Office or collection basket with your $35.00 by March 20, 2017