National Vocation Awareness
November 6-12 is National Awareness Week. Some of the aims of the week are:
- To pray for vocations to priesthood and religious life
- To educate Catholic children about the various vocations
- To inspire young adults to consider a vocation to the priesthood or religious life
- To highlight excellent examples of priest and religious men and women
- To aid parents in teaching their children to remain open to God’s call
- Think for a moment: How can you foster vocations in your family and in our parish?
- At dinner each night this week, after you say grace, add this short prayer. “Jesus, help me to be who You want me to be. Let it be done to me according to Your word”.