The St. Joseph Parish Council assists and advises the Pastor in identifying, developing and supporting the faith ministry needs of our parish and in creating, establishing and nurturing the pastoral vision for our parish.
We pray for the guidance of the Holy Spirit in promoting a sense of community, encouraging worship and prayer, living and proclaiming Catholic-Christian spirituality and fostering a spirit of stewardship of our resources.
We commit ourselves to prayerful personal growth and development, leadership, responsible planning for the future, and openness to God’s guidance and His creative and saving grace.
As the Parish Council of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Cottleville, we envision a vibrant and radiant community of faith:
• Founded on personal relationships with Christ and one another;
• Centered in the celebration of the Eucharist as the source & summit of all our activities;
• Challenged by Christ’s call to holiness and discipleship;
• Nourished by a deep knowledge of God’s Word and the Catholic faith;
• Committed to evangelization as the essential mission of the Church.
The Parish Council normally gathers on the third Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Parish Center. We welcome and encourage you to join us.
Brigid Henke, Chairman
Cassie Hackworth, Vice Chairman
Greta Geringer, Secretary