Preschool Registration for 2019-2020
- Registration packets now available at the main school office.
- Registration is handled in hard copy and submitted in person.
- One separate and complete preschool registration packet must be submitted for each child.
- There are limited spots for each session. ALL paperwork and forms must be turned in at our Preschool Registration on Friday, February 8, 2019 to be considered an applicant.
- Details about the in-person registration on Friday, February 8 included in registration packet.
- There is no Tuition Assistance/Financial Aid offered for the Preschool. St. Joseph Preschool can be considered a form of daycare and is eligible for a federal tax credit, the child and dependent care credit. For more information on this credit, please visit www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc602.
New Family Open House: Friday, February 1, 2019
Preschool 9:00am – Parish Hall
K-8 9:30am – School Gym
Preschool Registration: Friday, February 8, 2019
In person only – bring ALL registration materials
Returning families 9:00am
New families 10:00am
K-8 Open Enrollment begins Wednesday, February 20, 2019.
Re-registration of current students for 2019-2020
Re-registration packets sent home: Friday, January 18, 2019.
All items for re-registration due: Tuesday, February 19, 2019.
A reminder that our registration fee is $250 per child or $200 per child for those who submit all items for registration within one month (by Tuesday, February 19, 2019).
2019-2020 Preschool Registration Packet Contents
–Monsignor Callahan’s Letter
–Preschool Registration for 2019-2020 Letter
–Archdiocese of St. Louis Witness Statement
Items required for registration to be complete:
–St. Joseph Preschool New Student Application 2019-2020
–St. Joseph Preschool Educational Needs Form 2019-2020
–Media Authorization Form
–St. Joseph Preschool Tuition Payment Options 2019-2020 (attached voided check)
–Emergency Medication Consent Form
–St. Joseph Preschool Health History/Emergency Authorization Record 2019-2020
–Archdiocese of St. Louis School Health Manual Physical Examination Form (new preschool students only, must be dated between 8/19/18 and 8/19/19)
-Most Current Immunizations
-Copy of birth certificate (new preschool students only)
-Copy of Baptismal certificate (new preschool students only, even if Baptized at St. Joseph Church)
-Registration Fee (refunded if not accepted)