St. Joseph Parish and School follow the Archdiocese of St. Louis Safe Environment Program
(Protecting God’s Children) for all volunteers. Volunteers are required to attend a Protecting God’s Children Workshop
and submit required paperwork to the parish office.
Before signing up for a workshop, you will need to register and set up an account on Virtus Online.
Don’t have an account? Select the button below to create one.I NEED a Virtus Online Account
You have a Virtus account and are ready to sign up for a Protections God’s Workshop.
Then follow the steps below. * Note: Workshops are held at numerous parishes. Look for your preferred workshop date and parish.
- Sign-In (select Button below or this link)
- Click on “Live Training” (left sidebar area)
- Click on “Pre-Register for an upcoming live training session in your area”
- Select your preferred Workshop (click the radial button to the left of the workshop title)
- Confirm your choice (select “Okay”)
Protecting God’s Children Paperwork
AmericanChecked 2017 (anyone living out of MO in the last five years)
If you have any questions please contact Marie Turner in the parish office 636-441-0055 ext 134
Victims of sexual abuse, in addition to contacting local police,
are asked to come forward in order to receive pastoral assistance.
Reports of abuse may be made to any Pastor or to
Deacon Phil Hengen.
St. Louis Archdiocese Reporting Abuse Information