2023 – 2024 ST. JOSEPH SCHOOL TEACHER POSITIONS
St. Joseph School is a parochial school of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, faithful to the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church, dedicated to serving children and families by providing a Christ-centered learning environment where children grow in faith, truth and love. We serve almost 1,000 students in grades PK – 8 in Cottleville, Missouri. Our Parish relies on a dedicated team of professionals to educate our students, whether through classroom instruction or support across campus.
Compensation will be appropriate based on degree and years of service in education based on the archdiocesan compensation schedule. St. Joseph School compensates teachers using the Archdiocesan Elementary 2023-2024 Flat Dollar Increase Scale. This teacher pay scale includes the compensation adjustment that the Archdiocese has approved for the 2023-34 school year.
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: 2023-24 (Grade/Subject) Applicant.
Full time teaching positions open for the 2023-2024 school year:
- 4TH GRADE TEACHER
- Qualified candidates would have a concentration in Elementary Education. Applicants must be certified in Education.
- 6TH/7TH GRADE EARTH AND LIFE SCIENCE TEACHER
- Qualified candidates would have a degree in science or a science related field. Applicants must be certified in Education.
- COMPUTER TEACHER K-8TH GRADE
- Qualified candidates would have or be working toward a certification in Education and have a working knowledge of technology. The computer teacher will expose students to Google Suite and Microsoft Applications, teach students digital citizenship, internet safety, keyboarding skills, and other technologies and skills. This teacher will work closely with classroom teachers to integrate technology across the curriculum.
- ENRICHMENT TEACHER
- This part-time (50-75%) position provides differentiation and enrichment to gifted students. Applicants must be certified in Education. Knowledge of and experience in differentiation and STEM will be helpful.
Other positions open for the 2023-2024 school year:
- PART-TIME SCHOOL NURSE
- This position would work 2 days a week during the school year with a starting wage of $16.00/hour. Applicants must be a Registered Nurse, experience working with children preferred.
- SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS
- Applicants would need to have 60 college credit hours.