2020-2021 School Year Openings:
Saint Joseph School is seeking joyful Catholics who feel called to serve at our school in the 2020-2021 school year. Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Mrs. Teresa Bowman at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 17. In your email, please specify the position(s) for which you are applying.
We are seeking:
- Preschool Teacher
- 1st Grade Teacher
- 4th Grade Teacher
Preference will be given to candidates with education in and enthusiasm for teaching all subjects and familiarity with methods of differentiating for students with various levels of ability.
- Part-time School Nurse – Requirements:
- Current Missouri RN license
- Demonstrates effective human relations skills
- Possesses organizational skills
- Ability to maintain documentation and files; Computer skills essential
- Ability to walk, sit, stoop, or crouch with strength to push, grasp, feel, talk and hear
- Ability to lift moderate weight (1 – 25 lbs) by hand and assist in heavy lifting.
This position is part-time, 1-2 days/wk. and fill in as needed, starting at $15.75/hour. Preference will be given to candidates with enthusiasm for supporting teachers and students, ability to supervise and manage groups of children, organization and clerical skills. Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Mrs. Teresa Bowman at email@example.com.
- Substitute Teachers – must have 60 college credit hours. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Mr. Brad Benne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Extended Day Program (Aftercare) Assistants – Positions are available in both the Preschool and Kindergarten-8th Grade. Aftercare assistants help with homework, supervise indoor and outdoor play, and provide a fun, nurturing, Catholic, and safe environment for our students. Excellent opportunity for parents, grandparents, and students interested in working two to five days a week. St. Joseph School parents who work at EDP may enroll their St. Joseph School students in EDP at no charge. Hours are between 2:30-6:15 p.m. Interested applicants please send resume and letter of interest to Jeannette Koch, Extended Day Director at email@example.com.