Forms & Schedules
CYC Volleyball Information (Schedules, standings, results, playoff information and rulebooks)
Concession & Gym Duty
If you are unable to work your assigned shift, you must find someone to fill in for you or your online account will be assessed a $100 fee.
This season’s schedule of games is still changing, please check back prior to your assigned time to verify your start/end times.
Concession Stand Responsibilities
Gym Duty Responsibilities
Volleyball Registration Coming soon!
Please check back often for more information. Late registrations will incur a $25 per player late fee.
Registration is now completed online: Go to Sports Signup
- Teams will be limited to 10 players due to playing time regulations. If space does not exist on a current or new team, your child will be placed on a wait list based on date of registration.
- Per the mission statement of the St. Charles CYC, teams are not formed based on skill or ability.
- Regular season practices will begin in August. You will be contacted by your child’s coach with additional information.
- Games will begin the weekend after Labor Day.
- Teams are available for 4th-8th grade girls.
- Limited team availability for 4th-8th grade boys.
- You must be a registered member of St. Joseph Parish in Cottleville OR live within the parish boundaries. Go to Archdiocese of St. Louis to verify you live within the parish boundaries.
- Players grade 5 & up…you must apply for your CYC ID card before the season begins.
Volleyball jerseys will be purchased during registration for new players or those assigned to 5th grade teams this fall.
Volleyball Camps and Clinics
Welcome new and returning coaches to another great season of volleyball!
Below view news, updates and the latest information on the upcoming season.