Photo Directory News
See Your Family
in the 2022 Parish Directory!
We want as many families as possible and show the great community of St. Joseph Parish!
September 30-October 1
Monday-Friday, 2:00 – 8:30 PM
Saturday, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
St. Joseph Parish Center, 2nd Floor
SCHEDULE YOUR PHOTO
church code: mo185
church password: photos
If you are unable to schedule online, please call the parish office at 636-441-0055 and we will gladly assist you!
Photo Directory Committee
Spread the Word!
Free Country Breakfast for 4 to each family that has their picture taken.
Submit Your own Family Photo
You can submit your most recent family photo to the St. Joseph Pictorial Directory if you are unable to schedule a photography session. You can submit your photo 2 ways:
- Send a hard copy of your most recent family photo to the Parish Office with “Attn: Katie Boehmer” written on the envelope
- Submit your photo online using the button above or by clicking HERE
Cost: $25 (includes a hard copy of the directory once it’s published)
Guidelines for submitting an outside photo:
- Your photo needs to be a JPEG image at a high resolution (300 dpi or less).
- Please include names of all family members in the photo
- The photo complies with Church standards. The photo does not express opinions, make political statements and is in compliance with Church standards including modesty and honesty.
**If there is anything in the photo that is deemed inappropriate, we will contact you for a new photo.**
For any questions, please contact the Parish Office at 636-441-0055